About the Copies Direct Service
The Copies Direct service is a fast, easy and inexpensive way to get copies of material from the National Library of Australia's collections.
How to OrderSearch the Catalogue, Trove or Libraries Australia for material held by the National Library of Australia and press the Copies Direct "Order a Copy" button.
Alternatively, describe the item you would like copied.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get copies of items from the Library?
- How to use the Copies Direct service?
- I've added an item to my cart... now where did my cart go?
- How much do these copies cost?
- What payment methods can I use?
- How long will it take to get my order and how do I check on the progress?
- How will my order be delivered?
- How do I find out about copyright in library items?
- How to order medical information through Loansome doc?